🌍 Amidst a polycrisis world – geopolitical tensions, economic uncertainties, and the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic – how can ASEAN and Asia ensure economic resilience and growth?
💡Join us at the 15th ASEAN and Asia Forum (AAF) as we tackle the pressing issue of “Rebuilding Resilience in a Prolonged Polycrisis.” 🤝💪
🌎 Theme: Rebuilding Resilience in a Prolonged Polycrisis
📅 Date: Friday, 4 August 2023
🕝 Time: 9:00am – 1:40pm
📍 Fullerton Hotel Singapore
The forum will be a gathering of industry leaders and experts like:
- H.E. Dr. Kao Kim Hourn, Secretary-General, Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN)
- Ong Ye Kung, Minister, Ministry of Health, Singapore
- Mari Pangestu, former Managing Director of Development Policy and Partnerships, World Bank
- Liew Chin Tong, Deputy Minister, Ministry of International Trade and Industry, Malaysia
- Piyush Gupta, Chief Executive Officer, DBS
- Pham Quang Vinh, Former Ambassador to the United States and Former Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Socialist Republic of Vietnam
- Anthony Cheung Bing-Leung, former Secretary for Transport and Housing, Hong Kong SAR and former President, Education University of Hong Kong
The 15th AAF will explore questions like:
💭 What are the implications of the growing geopolitical tensions for ASEAN and Asia?
💭 How best can regional policymakers and business leaders continue to cooperate, integrate and foster stability in the region?
💭 How can governments and societies build long-term resilience to face the emerging implications from this prolonged polycrisis?
For more information, visit: https://aseanasiaforum.com/
The EU-ASEAN Business Council is glad to be a supporting organisation for SIIA’s 15th ASEAN Asia Forum (AAF)