MISSION TRIP TO MALAYSIA
7 – 9 June 2022 | Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The EU-ASEAN Business Council is excited to organise our first physical mission trip to Malaysia since the beginning of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Delegates will have a chance to touch base with the following Ministries & Agencies, whom we are currently seeking meetings with:
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of International Trade & Industry
- Ministry of Domestic Trade, Co-Operatives & Consumerism
- Ministry of Health
- Ministry of Agriculture & Food Industries
- Ministry of Communications & Multimedia
- Ministry of Transport
- Ministry of Natural Resources & Environment
- Ministry of Tourism, Arts and Culture
- Economic Planning Unit in the Prime Minister’s Office
*Please note that this Mission Trip is scheduled for immediately before the EU-ASEAN Business Council’s AGM which will also be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on the 9th of June.
Kindly indicate your interest to attend at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Details of Attendees (Name, Title, email address)
- List of Departments/ Agencies meetings you are keen to attend
- Bullet points on topics you would like to cover
Fees and Logistics
- Mission trips are free for EU-ABC MNC Members up to three trips per annum.
It will be chargeable from the fourth mission trip of the year onwards at SG$2,500.
- Associate members will be charged SGD$1,250 per mission trip.
- Non-member European companies, who would ordinarily qualify for EU-ABC Membership (eligibility) can attend at a charge of SGD$3,500.
- Number of delegates per company will be limited to 3 persons (individual meeting capacity subject to availability based on respective ministries).