MISSION TRIP TO THE PHILIPPINES
Date 22 – 24 May 2023 | Manila, The Philippines
The EU-ASEAN Business Council is excited to announce our physical mission trip to the Philippines in collaboration with European Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines (ECCP).
Delegates will get the opportunity to meet with the following Ministries & Government Agencies:
- Office of the Vice President
- House of Representatives- House Speaker
- Senate of the Philippines – Senate President
- National Economic and Development Authority (NEDA)
- Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)
- Department of Health (DoH)
- Food and Drug Administration
- Department of Tourism
- Department of Agriculture
- Bureau of Customs
- Department of Finance
- Department of Information and Communications Technology
- Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas
- Department of Defence
- Department of Transportation
- Department of Energy
* Meetings are subject to availability of the Ministries/Departments
Charges for the Mission Trip as follows:
- EU-ABC Corporate Member (EU-ABC Corporate Members can join 3 Mission Trips as part of their membership)
- EU-ABC Associate Member (S$1,250 + GST)
- Non-EU-ABC Member (S$5,000 + GST)
Registration closes 21st April 2023.
Please contact Jenn at email@example.com for any enquiries.
On 25th May 2023, ECCP and the EU-ABC will be hosting the European-Philippine Business Dialogue (EPBD), followed by a Gala Dinner after the Dialogue’s plenary session.* We have invited President of the Republic of Philippines, H.E. Ferdinand Romualdez Marcos Jr as the Guest-of-honour for the Gala Dinner. We hope that our delegates will be able to join us in this occasion. For more information, click here.
*Do note that separate charges apply for the EPBD and Gala Dinner